Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New Monthly Specials on website!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mspenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    YAY! The new specials are on the webiste, and I have 2 more hours until the 31st is over, so I should be able to still use the code right? hmm...I am tempted to buy something.

    There aren't many items. By chance will they add more?

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 01, 2006 01:22 AM: Message edited by: mspenny ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lissiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2004
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bummer! [img]frown.gif[/img] I can't say I'm surprised, but the code expired before they put up the new items. Really it was a good thing for my wallet. [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Thanks AG...I would have been VERY tempted!

    It looks like they might still be working. Maybe more will be up.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lacherig's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2005
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope they put more up. The current specials are kind of disappointing.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by lacherig:
    I hope they put more up. The current specials are kind of disappointing.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My thoughts exactly.

  5. #5
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    I'm glad AG is adding some outfits to the specials now. I kind of wish they would do one for every historical per month though. I want to get Lissie's guitar and possibly the Ready for Fun accessories.

    Do any of you have the Fun acc stuff? I'd like to know what the quality is. I've got a couple of other sets similar to this-like the paper money and the mini mag. How's the purse with this one?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is it worrisome that Molly's Aviator is on? Wasn't it just on in Dec, with speculation about possible retirement?

    Nothing seems to be gone, right?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member gritsmommyof5's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2004
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have the Cheerleading outfit. That is Caroline's favorite outfit for Faith right now.

    I recommend that outfit highly.Very well made , plus it is so cute

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I would bet this is the end for Molly's Aviator Outfit. . .but it's really weird that Kaya's Adorned Deerskin dress is up too. I can't imagine them retiring any of her things, as her collection is so small. But who knows.

  9. #9
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    I don't know about you guys, but I'm buying molly's aviator outfit NOW. I'm done guessing and I can't pass on this outfit. I want this outfit and I don't want a re-designed version!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe the deerskin is there just to boost sales.
    I mean if you get the deerskin dress because it's on sale, and you dress Kaya and see how cute she is, then you'll also have to get a fancy shawl dress, and a jingle dress.

    Kind of like Lissie's guitar. It's new, so it's certainly not going away. (I hope)


    Edit to add: Molly's aviator outfit is a must have. I do wish that it came with a shirt though.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 01, 2006 03:00 PM: Message edited by: Skittl1321 ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •